As a man, it is your responsibility to never be caught unfresh. In a situation that this happens, you have failed all men in the world and you have broken an essential rule in the Bro code. It is your sole responsibility to always look good, be well-groomed and most importantly SMELL like a million bucks.
The importance of this can never be overemphasized. Smelling nice is very important not just for you but for the people around you. With the hustle and bustle attached to Lagos it is normal to sweat but adding body odor to problems of people is “double wahala”
So you decide to get a cologne but as men finding the right fragrance can be hard, with the plethora of fragrances out there-from the too mild, to the too strong those ones that affect the people around (we all know those ones).
But we at Savemore.ng have done the legwork and have put together a list of 5 Fragrances for Men. These ones we grantee will give you that additional masculine touch and leave you smelling nice. So with no further ado let’s get into it:
- MONTBLANC Legend created in April 2011 by perfumer Olivier Pescheux. The idea behind this fragrance is for men who are self-confident and courageous so with this it lets people know the kind of man you are.
2. Green Irish Tweed By Creed For Man created by Oliver Creed.A classic unforgettable fragrance with a fresh, sporty undertone. So for the sporty men, this is the best fragrance for you
3. Guilty By Gucci Eau de Toilette Spray created by Aurelien Guichard. This particular scent is an EDT which means it can be used by both sexes. It would leave you smelling sweet and clean.
4. Christian Dior Homme Intense created by Francois Demachy. This scent is also for both sexes with a nice projection, seductive and also very mature.
5. Paco Rabanne 1 Million EDT Spray created by Christophe Raynaud, Olivier Pescheux and Michel Girard. With 24hours would go by and you would still be smelling nice giving the required confidence boost you need.