Valentine’s day is just around the corner and there is so much love on social media, from couples posting throwback photos of one another to videos of them being affectionate all this public display of affection. As beautiful as love is it gets really annoying during this period as you can’t go to your favorite chill spots in Lagos without seeing people actively rubbing their love in your face neither can you scroll through the internet in peace as you’d be constantly tormented of how lonely you are for not having someone to share the day with.
But not to worry we at Savemore.ng have come up with Valentine’s Day DOs and DON’Ts to help you survive February 14 like a champ.
- DON’T let anyone pressure you into getting into a relationship. Just because that close friend of yours just got himself a date on Valentines’ does not mean you should too. It’s ok to be single folks. Breathe.
2. DO something nice for yourself on that day. Get yourself a Valentine’s day present, At Savemore we’ve got you covered with our cheap and affordable prices on laptops, game consoles, etc whatever you need to keep you engaged as the day slowly creeps away. You are welcome.
3. DON’T find yourself in PDA- filled night spots. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT! Avoid all romantic spots in town and those your friends who are in a relationship avoid them like the plague on Valentine’s day for they are the enemy.
4. DON’T forget that February 14th isn’t the only holiday in the month. The cosmos has a day for the singles too the 15th is SINGLES AWARENESS DAY. So with Valentines’ over you can go out with your single friends and paint the town red weather it’s clubbing with the boys or late-night movies with the girls whatever floats your boat.
5. DO not get too carried away celebrating that you forget you have to be at work on Monday we at savemore wouldn’t be held responsible if you get fired and we aren’t hiring don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Leave your comments below if you think there’s anything we can add to your Valentine’s Day DOs and DON’Ts